The Netherlands, the country of tulips, windmills, and canals is a popular destination among international students over the years.
Why study in the Netherlands?
1) Home of World-Renowned Universities- According to Times Higher Education 2017 ranking, the 13 Universities in the Netherlands are ranked among the top 200 world’s best Universities. Which includes the Delft University of Technology, University of Amsterdam, Wageningen University and Research Centre, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Leiden University, etc.
2) Availability of International Scholarships- Dutch Universities, as well as Government, offers scholarships to attract international talent around the globe. Some of these are Netherlands Fellowship Program (NFP), The Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, Leiden University Excellence Scholarships, etc. For upcoming Dutch University scholarships please check our news section.
3) Affordable Study and Living Expenses- Compare to another English speaking country like the USA or UK, tuition fees and living expenses are really low in the Netherlands. Students will get an Internationally recognized degree with a high standard of living in less cost.
4) Healthiest Country in the World for Diet- According to Oxfam, Netherlands ranked first in the world for having the most healthy, nutritious food.
5) Highest English Proficiency in the World- According to the English Proficiency Index, Netherlands is the highest English Proficiency in the world, which will be really beneficial for International students to spend daily lives.
6) Multicultural Environment- According to some studies, more than 20% of the Dutch population are from a foreign country, which creates a multicultural environment and easily adaptable by International students.
7) Gateway to Europe- Due to its Geographical Location, Netherlands is often described as the gateway of Europe. It takes only half an hour to go to other places like Paris, London, Berlin.
Switzerland, the country of Red Cross, excellent watch, milk chocolate attracts thousands of international students every year to enhance their academic background and skills. There are several reasons behind international student’s inclination to study in this Postcard Perfect Country. Some of these are as follows-
Why study in Switzerland?
1) The Country with Highly Reputed Universities- Some of the World’s renowned universities are from Switzerland. Which include ETH Zurich - Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, University of Basel, University of Zurich, University of Bern.
2) Availability of International Scholarships- The generous Swiss Government, as well as Universities, offers several scholarships to International Students. Some of these are Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Scholars and Artists, The Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, ETH Excellence Scholarships,
3) University of Geneva Excellence Master Fellowships, etc. For upcoming Swiss scholarships please check our news section.
4) High-Quality Research- Switzerland is known for its high-quality research and development. CERN, European Organization for Nuclear Research use the world largest uses the world's largest and most complex scientific instruments to study the basic constituents of matter, which is the symbol or high-quality research activities in this country.
5) Land of World-Renowned Organizations- This country is the headquarter of several world-famous International organizations which include the International Olympic Committee, the Red Cross and the World Economic Forum, etc.
6) Multilingual Country- Although most locals speak great English, the country has four native languages including French, German, Italian and Romansh. International students can spend a day to day lives with English but can learn another foreign language.
7) Post Card Perfect Country- Switzerland is a postcard-perfect country with everybody’s eye candy. Lake forests, sunset, sunrise, snow-clad mountains are amazingly stunning. You will love rowing, jogging, skiing, cycling whatever you want.
BE PART OF BIGGIES, TAKE FRANCHISEE